Filipcoin is a cryptocurrency that is based on Decentralized Ledger Technology.
You’ve probably heard the word “cryptocurrency” a lot in recent years. Since 2013, bitcoin has attracted the interest of the global population. Many news outlets have begun to cover this digital money. However, the presence of cryptocurrencies has both advantages and disadvantages.
Filipcoin is a token payment system that allows for quick payments as well as increased savings owing to cheap transaction costs. Furthermore, numerous stakeholders can utilize the fiat currency that was originally converted into Filipcoin interchangeably. The decentralized financial system is specifically designed to facilitate and speed the transportation system through innovative tokenized payments that are lucrative and sustainable for all stakeholders, such as commuters or business owners.
What is filipcoin ?
FILIPCOIN establishes a blockchain ecosystem for mobile application services in the service industry. The objective of FILIP is to build a social capital platform for service economy apps that uses blockchain technology to leverage and improve a decentralized transaction protocol system in order to serve and address the interests of all its players both locally and worldwide.
The goal is to create and build our own blockchain technology centered on decentralized finance, as well as a service economy application system that will give practical solutions for users, investors, and development partners.
FILIP aspires to be one of the cryptocurrency pioneers in the Philippines, as well as in Asia, to adopt DeFi and drive the nation toward global financial digitalization. We want to be a financial technology catalyst that helps our partners, investors, and other stakeholders develop.
FILIPCOIN’s objectives are as follows :
- Ensure that transactions between apps, merchants, and users are seamless and safe.
- Allows for the transmission of value between users and merchants.
- Carry out a virtual money exchange/separation procedure.
- Collaboration of payment gateways with many sectors.
- Create and offer mass payment options to fulfill people’s demands.
Philippine Coin Profits :
- Flexible : Utilization Ease. This application will allow partners from the transportation and other mobile payment application service sectors to integrate payment gateways into the FILIPCOIN blockchain ecosystem; this plug-and-play tool allows anyone with a smartphone to access financial services at a lower cost and will make it easy for its users; thus, the beauty of a decentralized system is exploited by havi.
- Collaborative : Although FILIPCOIN will be able to serve a significant number of users and target markets that include Developers, Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises, and End Users, decentralization improves accessibility of existing technologies.
- Supporting : Since 2017, the whole FILIPCOIN team and holders have been laying a stronger basis from the public for the long-term support and growth of the FCP ecosystem. The team will be in charge of cryptocurrency assets, coin creation, and the constant upgrading of future goods and services on the FILIPCOIN blockchain. The funds collected by the FILIP organization will be utilized to improve FILIPCOIN’s value through correct integration of the service economy application project.
- Exclusive : Exclusive technology is already in use in the Philippines’ transportation industry. The FILIPCOIN team is developing a blockchain environment for decentralized apps (DApps) and decentralized exchange (DEX) in the payment services market. Unlike other cryptocurrency initiatives, FILIPCOIN holders now have instant access to a fully designed and operating application for the Transportation Industry, with extra uses and benefits.
- Prospective : Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency, is still the most well-known blockchain application. However, this technology has advanced swiftly and in a variety of different industries. The initial goal of Bitcoin was to make money and payments decentralized and available to everyone. Although Bitcoin fails to deliver on this promise, decentralized finance based on blockchain (“DeFi”), also known as open finance, is a promising new technology. DeFi is powered by DApps, which are decentralized, permissionless (no central authority) apps built on top of a blockchain network, most often Ethereum. Visionaries envision this as an open source alternative to any current financial service. Consider savings, loans, and commerce, as well as insurance and other services, which are all available internationally.
- Safe & Secure : FILIPCOIN is devoted to offer a secure and suitable platform to the open source community as part of blockchain technology. Through technological and conceptual innovation, our professional development team will harness on-chain and off-chain data integration.
What are FCP tokens?
The FCP token will be used to support the FILIPCOIN service economic application project by rewarding or being compensated for participating in peer-to-peer payments.
With a maximum supply of 168 Million FILIPCOIN, 83,868,000 Million will be allotted for the ICO, which will last two months. It should be remembered that the FCP minimum is 100 FILIPCOIN.
TOTAL SUPPLY 168,000,000.00
Token Sale :
Filipcoin will be launched on the Ethereum and Bitcoin platforms. It is token-compatible with third-party services (wallet, exchange, and so on) and offers simple integration.
- 01 March 2021
- ETH, BTC
Number of Tokens Sold
Token Exchange Rate
- 1 FCP = 0.0004063 ETH, 1 FCP = 0.00002803 BTC
FCP Is Already Listed on Exchange!
Timeline of Filipcoin
FILIPCOIN aspires to be a significant driver in boosting the competitiveness of the country’s ‘fintech.’ And, with the growing acceptability of cryptocurrencies in the Philippines, both time and money are becoming increasingly important.
In conclusion :
FILIPCOIN establishes a blockchain environment for decentralized apps (DApps) and decentralized exchanges (DEX) in the payment services business. Unlike any other endeavor in the world of cryptocurrencies. All transactions paid using FILIPCOIN and other tokens and cryptocurrencies on the FILIP blockchain will help in the circulation of FILIPCOIN. Long-term FILIP ‘holders’ will soon have a legacy currency that may be used from one generation to the next as FILIP continues to deliver more accessible financial technologies while campaigning for a higher quality of life.
More Info :
Forum Username : cryptopathum
Froum profile url : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2088829
Telegram username : @pathumbitcoin